Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recharged

The last couple weeks I have had some great experiences that really reminded me of just how blessed I am. I have an amazing husband who works so hard to try to be the best he can be. I have a great job that allows be to not only pay the bills but meet a lot of great people. I have a great house giving me a roof over my head and home giving me a place I belong. I enjoy the blessings of knowing the truth which I know I take for granted. Marshall and I have amazing extended families that provide love and support for both of us. And we have so much more.
I have been thinking a lot of myself and different trials I am experiencing and what a breath of fresh air it is to just think about the blessings I have. Life really is an amazing journey and I am grateful to be apart of it. Life is great!

1 comment: