Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home Owners At Last!


Well, the day has finally come. This has been quite a process and quite a journey but looking back on it all, it all worked out for the best....As it always does. Anyway, a brief history of this house. It is the second house we have gone through the whole process with. The first one we ended up losing after putting a few months effort into it. Then we found this house and it ended up being cheaper and in a little better location. We ended up closing on this house 2 weeks late and giving us only 2 weeks (because our apartment contract ends on Jan 23rd) to paint the whole interior, recarpet, put in appliances, pack and clean our entire apartment, and move everything into the new house with me working 5-6 days a week and Marshall as a full time med student. Needless to say, the last few weeks have been extremely stressful for us and to be honest, this whole process has not been fun!! Marshall and I have not slept well in weeks. Now, this craziness is over and now everything else just needs to go as planned next week with the painters and carpet people. Now, Marshall and I are owners of a 4 bed, 3 bath, 2200 sq ft home!!!!! Everyone needs to come and visit us now!!! Here is a picture of the outside. More pictures to come...before and after pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Cute house. I am glad it all worked out - finally! Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute house! i wish i was there so i could help paint and decorate. can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous... but sooo happy for you both! You guys deserve it! Can't wait to come visit. Make sure to post more pictures. I wanna see the inside! I tagged you in my latest post- have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. House looks great Janelle! I've never commented on a blog before but then I thought...why don't I just write out what I'm thinking about these pictures? Novel, huh? :) Love you and can't wait to shack up in one of those guest bedrooms!

    ReplyDelete