Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanksgiving in Colorado






So I know I have been terrible at keeping this thing up so I am trying to play catch up. We went to Colorado for Thanksgiving this year and were able to spend a whole week there. It was great to be there with family and be able to just relax. It was also fun to see my new little niece, Savanna. She is so dang cute. Thanksgiving dinner was great, as always, and we stuffed ourselves. After dinner we went to the Bronco's game. That was a ton of fun. It was both mine and Marshall's first time at a NFL game. We sat right in front of the speakers so when they played the music it was really loud. My dad just couldn't take it any longer so he stuffed tissue in his ears for the whole game. It was so funny. Above are some pictures of the game and Savanna.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! I love that you got a pict of your dad and his ear plugs. Our dad's are getting old! Thanks for the pict of Savanna. I still had not seen her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, that pic makes me miss your dad so much! "dont poke me 'mon!"

    ReplyDelete